The breakthrough in gloss laminate technology is finally here. Merino introduces MR+ Tuff Gloss Laminates. This stunning range of super gloss laminates is resistant to scuff and mar abrasions, making them ideal for use in places where your creativity gets restricted for want of a better surfacing material.
What is MAR resistance?
The ability of a surface to resist permanent deformation or mini scratches, resulting from the application of a dynamic mechanical force.
- Refers to the light surface damages
- They are usually shallow & narrow
- Single MAR may not be readily noticeable
- The existence of a group of such MARs visibly degrades the appearance of surfaces
- Mar Resistance – MR + Tuff Gloss Technology gives excellent mar resistance thereby maintaining the gloss level three times longer than ordinary High Gloss laminate. Lab results show 95% gloss retention after being scrubbed with calibrate as per procedure defined by ASTM D 6037 – 96 (2008)
- Abrasion Resistant – MR+ Tuff Gloss Technology gives 2 to 3 times better abrasion resistance than ordinary high gloss laminate
- Gloss Level – The Gloss meter reading of MR+ Tuff Gloss Laminate is over 110 when tested at 60° angle whereas other gloss laminates have 80 gloss meter reading when tested at 60° angle
- Impact Resistant – Special top layer along with the buildup gives better impact resistance thereby protecting the surface from falling objects
- It is 100 % safe to use in kitchen as it is non-toxic and non-porous
- Highly Decorative – Wide range of attractive solid colours, wood grains & design patterns to choose from
- Colour Fast – Colour is resistant to Xenon light
- Resistant to Heat – Can withstand a temperature of 180° C, making it ideal for use in kitchen applications
- Stain Resistant – MR+ Tuff Gloss Laminate is resistant to stain and shows better results as compared to other high gloss laminates
- Kid Room
- Bar Area
- Dining Room
- Conference Room
- Restaurants etc